Mckendry Consulting can provide individual consultants & teams. Providing dedicated; short or long term industry expertise on a per project or interim basis. In addition we can provide non executive directors or turnaround resources. Our aim is to assist you to achive ROI through reducing cost and creating both top & bottom line growth.
Many clients already have an idea of where they want to go with a new business, product or service. Yet the fast moving pace of modern technologies makes it difficult even for large companies with extensive resources to keep up.
Applying real world know-how will help you develop ideas, formulate plans and to execute them. Services include:
- Vision creation
- Business strategy development
- Strategic Marketing planning
- Short, medium & long-term business planning
- Product positioning
- Product Roadmap
- Market analysis (Risk, segmentation & channel strategies)
- New product & service definition
- Revenue opportunities identification
Dedicated short or long term real industry expertise on an interim basis. Specialising in CXO, VP/ Director level resources.
Creating vision & a path to market reality taking into account internal / external factors, market forces, technology trends and the competitive landscape. Driving business strategy, transformation & optimization.
Strategic planning for sales, development of new sales strategies, solution selling and proactive bids, account team turnaround, growing accounts or territories and market entry.
Operational improvements, cost savings, new revenue opportunities from existing resources, market expansion, risk assessment
Alignment of internal and external resources, process and technology with strategy, goals and objective.
Trying to form a new team or fill a gap; Interim resources fully integrated into your team in roles such as:
|Non-Executive Director||Business Development Director||Project Manager|
|Chief Executive Officer||Sales Director||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Chief Technology Officer||Account Director||Solutions Architect|
|Director Marketing Officer||Account Manager||Developer|
Mckendry Consulting has worked on a number of cases providing turnaround assistance in the form of consultants, turnaround managers and turnaround ceo's.
Whilst the reasources only intended to stay as long as it takes to achieve the turnaround if required they may be transferred to direct hire. Assignments range from 3 to 24 months depending on the size of the organization and the complexity of the turnaround.
It is important to note that "Turnaround" does not only apply to distressed companies, it can help in any situation where direction, strategy or a general change or transformation is required. For example post merger integration or a High growth situation. In addition our turnaround services have and can be used in conjunction with our other services such as outsourced sales or investment.
Non-Executive Director & Advisors
McKendry Consulting provides advisors and non executive directors for ICOs' startups, SME's and multinationals focused on the following areas:
- Strategy: Constructively challenge & contribute to the development of strategy.
- Performance: scrutinise the performance of management in meeting-agreed goals and objectives and monitoring and, where necessary, removing senior management, & in succession planning.
- Risk: Help to ensure that financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.
- People: Determining appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors and have a prime role in appointing and where necessary removing senior management, and in succession planning.
- Independent views on: Resources, Appointments, Standards of conduct. 
1. Adapted from Higgs Report published in the UK by the British government.